How to Select a Contractor
Finding a qualified, professional remodeling contractor need not be a difficult or unpleasant task. By following these basic guidelines, you will make the selection process easier, and be more prepared to make an informed decision that suits your needs and provides a successful remodeling experience. Read more .
Begin your search with Find a NARI Pro .
NARI of Madison, Inc. Code of Ethics
Each member of NARI pledges to observe high standards of honesty, integrity, and responsibility in the conduct of business:
- By promoting in good faith only those products and services which are known to be functionally and economically sound, and which are known to be consistent with objective standards of health and safety.
- By making all advertising and sales promotions factually accurate, avoiding those practices which tend to mislead or deceive the customer.
- By writing all contracts and warranties such that they comply with federal, state, and local laws.
- By promoting acknowledging and taking appropriate action on all customer complaints.
- By refraining from any act intended to restrain trade or suppress competition.
- By obtaining and retaining insurance as required by federal, state, and local authorities.
- By obtaining and retaining licensing and/or registration as required by federal, state, and local authorities.
- By taking appropriate action to preserve the health and safety of employees, trade contractors, clients and the public.
NARI is the only independent national association dedicated exclusively to the remodeling industry. NARI's respected certification program develops and recognizes the skills and achievements of remodeling professionals with designations of Master Certified Remodeler (MCR), Certified Remodeler (CR), Certified Remodeler Specialist (CRS), Certified Remodeler Associate (CRA), Certified Kitchen and Bath Remodeler (CKBR), Green Certified Professional (GCP), Universal Design Certified Professional (UDCP), Certified Lead Carpenter (CLC), and Certified Remodeler Project Manager (CRPM).
Meet the certified professionals in the NARI of Madison Chapter CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT ALL OUR CERTIFIED MEMBERS .
The core purpose of NARI of Madison, Inc., as a chapter of NARI, is to advance and promote the remodeling industry’s professionalism, product and vital public purpose. As a core value, NARI of Madison, Inc. is committed to being professional: ethical, honest and committed to high standards.
NARI of Madison, Inc. is governed by its Bylaws which represent an agreement between the organization and its members. In addition, NARI of Madison, Inc. has a Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice to which its members voluntarily subscribe. This grievance procedure was established to assist NARI of Madison, Inc. and its members to uphold the integrity of its Bylaws, Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice. If you are working with a NARI professional and are experiencing dissatisfaction, please contact our office immediately at 608.222.0670 .